Monday, October 29, 2012

My man....

Today is Jared's birthday - therefore I will take this day to tell him how much I appreciate him. (Hopefully, he knows this already) I am so grateful that I convinced him to marry me more than 15 years ago! :) You are my best friend and more kind to me than I generally deserve. I am constantly amazed at what you put up with and do for our family! You work not 1, not 2, but 3 jobs to provide for us and so that I can stay home with our kids. You are always there for us and we could not live without you! You have brought so much joy, love and happiness into my life. I can't tell you all of the things you do for me each and every day. I love sharing my life with you. You help me everyday to be a better person. You bring out the best in me. Thank you for being worthy to use your priesthood whenever it is needed. Watching you give our children blessings or giving them to me or dropping all that you are doing to go serve someone else makes me proud to call you my husband. I will never be able to adequately tell you how much you mean to me and how blessed I feel to share my life with you! I LOVE YOU MOSTEST OF ALL - INFINITY - NO ADD ONS!!

No comments: