Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Home teaching

Tonight I had the pleasure to go home teaching. Due to our current situation of having only one car and by virtue of the fact that we had 3 different places our family needed to be at approximately the same time, this made things a little more difficult than normal.

 My normal companion is suffering from some health issues and was unable to make it, so I knew I was going to need a substitute companion. However, because I would have to go to one visit, then leave and take Caleb to his volleyball practice, then return for the other appointment, I would need two people to go with me as my companion.

I called two people, and two people readily agreed, and I'm absolutely certain they were just two of the many more I could have contacted with equal success.

I'm so very grateful that I know so many worthy priesthood holders who are so willing to serve. It makes life so much easier on a regular basis.

No comments: