Saturday, October 6, 2012

I'll give you one guess...

How on earth could I keep an account of the blessings I've received in my life without acknowledging the tremendous outpouring of blessings that come from a weekend of listening to General Conference? Listening to the words of men sustained as prophets, seers and revelators is always a blessing. Being able to also hear the words of any other sustained general authorities of the church that get chosen to address us at this time is equally wonderful.

I will not try and recount all of the specific things I have learned or felt today, I will only leave a small testimony that I know that the gospel is restored on the earth today. I know we have a living prophet in Thomas S. Monson. I know the First Presidency and Council of the Twelve Apostles are prophets, seers and revelators. I know this is Christ's church. I know this, and I am grateful to the Lord for the great blessing it is to have that knowledge.

No comments: