Friday, October 12, 2012

Beautiful weather

So, today was 75 degrees - ALL DAY!! It was beautiful!! This is when I am so happy that I live in Arizona! We go through at least 5 months out of the year trying to get from one place to the other as quickly as possible so we don't have to be outside very long. We blast the air conditioning in the car, at home and love all the stores that blast theirs so we don't melt from the heat. People that live in other places of the US always wonder why we live in AZ when it is so hot for so many months - and to be honest, so do I when it is September or most of October as it is still in the 90's; but days like today remind me why I live here. I would rather melt in the summer than freeze in the winter. So, even though I didn't spend most of my day outside today, I had my door open all day and that is just heaven!! So, as silly as it may sound, today I am grateful for this absolutely perfect weather. It just makes me smile and reminds me that I live in the best state!

No comments: