Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Lazy days...

Today I am grateful that I have at least one day a week that I can do whatever I want - which is generally not much. I did accomplish a few things today... swept and mopped the floors and finished putting Christmas up (it only took 3 days); I took a nice hot bath, shopped a little, got lunch to go and relaxed on my couch eating lunch and watching a little TV. I love that I have days that I don't have to run around and be crazy all day. It is so nice to have time to slow down and just take my time in doing whatever I want. I probably do it too often - but that also leads me to be grateful for a wonderful husband who doesn't tell me I should always be doing something. He lets me have my space and do what I want. It is nice to know he is not always judging what I do with my time.

No comments: