Monday, November 5, 2012

Enjoying a hobby with friends

This evening we got to go and do some wedding photography with some good friends of ours. It was a delightful way to spend an evening. They are both beautiful people who have such a sweet spirit about them and it was fun to capture a little of that with a camera.

I really do love doing the photography thing. It's been fun for me and a great way to find a creative outlet. It satisfies the geek and the artist in me all at the same time. It can also be combined with any of my various other passions in life, hiking, family, friends....all with compelling results.

So, tonight I'm grateful that I've found a hobby that I not only get to enjoy on a very personal level, but that I get to share with others.

P.S.: My posts have been a little short recently. It's been kind of hard to write about things recently. I think I just haven't been paying close enough attention. I've gotten a little lazy about looking for the blessings in my life, and I've gotten a little lazy about writing them down. But, perseverance is key. I hope that this week I'll be able to return to form and keep things moving along nicely.

No comments: