Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Cooperative kids once more

It's been a very frustrating day and I'm not feeling particularly happy or grateful about many things today (and that is totally outside of any other major events like elections or anything else). Marci has been sick all day today and it hasn't been easy on anyone and least of all her. I suppose I should be grateful that we live in a country where we can vote and enjoy many freedoms that are denied other peoples of other countries, but when the wife is sick - it's just kind of hard to focus on anything else. However, our children have recognized the unfortunate circumstance of their mothers ill health and have been acting rather nicely and listening to what we ask them to do. I'm not sure how long it will last, but I'm grateful while it does.

So, today I'm grateful for little things like children who cooperate a little more when they recognize that they need to.


No comments: