Saturday, November 3, 2012

Cooperation from the kids

I posted about it yesterday, but Marci was gone for most of this weekend. Usually this is a bit of a problem for me. It isn't till she is gone that I realize how completely I rely on her patience and experience when dealing with the kids. I just don't deal with them as effectively. Caleb and I do alright, but I have trouble with the younger kids and understanding how to best communicate with them.

This weekend though, the kids were pretty dang good for me. Everything went along very well, they did what they were supposed to do with a minimum of fuss and there weren't any fights or even anything of note to mention.

If any of you had ever watched me work with our kids when Marci was away, you would know how much of a miracle that really was. I'm very grateful for it.

No comments: