Monday, November 12, 2012

My lovely wife

Tonight I am grateful for my wife. I cannot believe how I managed to get so lucky as to convince her to marry me. She is more beautiful and more precious to me every day. My life is immeasurably improved every day that I get to spend with her.

I mention this particularly today because tomorrow I am going in for some minor surgery on my shoulder. I"m not looking forward to it. I'm further dreading what Marci will have to do to take care of me while I am recovering. She has had to go through a lot in the last week, and she will have to do a lot more work for the next couple of weeks as well.

I'm also certain that she will continue to serve our family with the consistent patience and love that I stand in awe of on a daily basis.

I cannot adequately express how grateful I am for her love and her companionship.

No comments: