Thursday, January 3, 2013

Home

Today, I am grateful for the days I can stay home and organize! I love to organize things but it seems like it is a losing battle when it is just me against 4 others who don't care about having things in their place. :) But, that is okay - most of the time. I was able to just hang out in my jammies all day and organize files, kids school work, find things that I can sell or at least try and get rid of that are not needed any longer. It feels good to let things go, to know I will be able to find things when I need them. I guess there are some advantages to living in a house with not enough storage space and not enough places to put things. It makes me go through our stuff more often and downsize and really thinks about the things that really matter to me and what I can part with. So, today I am just grateful that I have days where I can just go at my own pace and get the things done on my own time.

No comments: