Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Years

I don't just make resolutions once a year. I feel like I am always making some and always re-evaluating and trying to find ways to improve. It is a constant for me. I have a lot of things to work on. But, I am grateful for the beginning of a new year to look at what I did last year and think how I can make it just a little bit better. Last year I decided to pick one word and focus on it. That word was Family. I wanted to make more memories with my kids and husband and just focus on them. I did good for awhile and then stopped. Then tried again and stopped. You see where this is going... I think it was a good think to focus on and I think it was great to have just one thing to work on that seemed to incorporate a lot of other little things. I haven't decided if I will try and do my resolutions this same way again this year, or go back to the "standard" way of making new goals or think of something else. I am still thinking on it. I am grateful that I have lots of opportunities to make changes in my life and hopefully in the lives of my children. I will write some things down in a different journal and see what I can accomplish this year. I hope it is more than last year and I hope it makes a significant difference in my life and the lives of my family. I am grateful for a new year to live and grow and be better and to learn!

No comments: